Anime Studio Development

Moho news - the latest releases and other announcements

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath

Agent_Smith

Anime Studio Development

Post by Agent_Smith »

As some of you may have heard Mike is now at SMSI and working on a new version. It's been a long road to get to the point where we are at now but we're really excited about moving forward.

I've begun looking through the feature requests and bug threads and there is a lot of great information there. Some definitely doable, many a possibility, and a few that are maybe bit out there but still worth looking into. :) We won't be able to do everything so we're prioritizing as best we can based primarily by the number of requests for a specific item, the case made for it, and the time and resources we have available. I would suggest if there's something you really feel strongly about that you feel may be buried or not articulated and argued out, that you repost it at Fahim's top 10 list thread. (Fahim is unfortunately no longer with us). viewtopic.php?t=8342

We'll be concentrating on those posts and bug reports until such time as we release the new version, and then we'll try to focus on some of the other threads.

Being that SMSI is a public company, I cannot so much as hint at a release date so please don't ask. However we will be starting a beta program soon, and I will ask for participants when the time comes.

Thank you all for your support and your patience.

Cheers,

Steve