Call for Gallery Submissions

Moho news - the latest releases and other announcements

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath

Agent_Smith

Call for Gallery Submissions

Post by Agent_Smith »

Hello everyone.

Our MarCom team is looking for new samples of work done with Anime Studio. Apparently we've been using the same handful of animations for the past several years and they want new stuff. The old stuff is awesome but I guess it's time. It obviously doesn't have to be done in Anime Studio 6, it just needs to be done within Anime Studio or it needs to be clear that Anime Studio was a used for a major part of the creation process.

So what's in it for you?
Well, I can't pay you per say but if the team does select your animation(s) you'll get full credit of course and I can upgrade a copy of Anime Studio or provide you with some other SmithMicro software of your choice such as Poser or Manga Studio. I'm guessing we have almost a bazillion products in our catalogue that you could choose from.

How do you submit?
Just post it to the "Share Your Work" forum under the "Call For Gallery Submissions" thread as a link to youtube or some other share. If they want to use it, they'll request you send a .mov or .avi file and get particulars from you. If you're not comfortable posting it for some reason just PM the link to me.

Where does it go?
It will be displayed in the online gallery on the new Anime Studio product pages on mysmithmicro.com.

Sorry for the late notice but they need stuff asap.