Product that does what it's supposed to do

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jorgy

Product that does what it's supposed to do

Post by jorgy »

Okay, we've all been burned by products that are too good be true. Well, here's one that does what it says it will:

http://www.homemadesimple.com/mrclean/p ... aser.shtml

It works really well in the shower for soap scum and hard water stains. It even gets black scuff marks off of linoleum. If there is one downside, is that while you can rinse them out and use them over and over, they do get degraded and you need to get a new one. Fortunately, they come in packs of 4.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Congratulations! I think you just won the prize for most Miscellaneous Chit-Chat ever! :lol:
cribble

Re: Product that does what it's supposed to do

Post by cribble »

jorgy wrote:Okay, we've all been burned by products that are too good be true. Well, here's one that does what it says it will:

http://www.homemadesimple.com/mrclean/p ... aser.shtml

It works really well in the shower for soap scum and hard water stains. It even gets black scuff marks off of linoleum. If there is one downside, is that while you can rinse them out and use them over and over, they do get degraded and you need to get a new one. Fortunately, they come in packs of 4.
I'm not buying because the guy (or mascott) looks to butch and might deck me in if i buy it.

ToothBrush.... what can go wrong?!
--Scott
cribble.net
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

"Congratulations! I think you just won the prize for most Miscellaneous Chit-Chat ever!"

You read my mind...

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com