Sym Bionic Titan Canceled

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PARKER

Sym Bionic Titan Canceled

Post by PARKER »

CN is just getting worst!
Why does cartoon network prefer to stay with crappy flash animated shows and cancel amazing cartoons that have great handrawn animation, georgeous BGs and nice story-line like sym bionic titan?

CN go to ....
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Companies like CN (and just about everybody else) are run by accountants. That tells you all you need to know.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
cheyne

Post by cheyne »

I'm digging up an old post, but hey! Just found out about this show, and yes - this sucks. Definitely one of the more interesting IPs to come out of CN or recent years.

Oh well - I guess we'll have to come up with our own awesome animations!
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

Symbionic Titan was my favorite actively running cartoon show. I think two things worked against it: yucky character design, and a slow start. Loved just about everything else, but didn't think the show took off until episode 10.
cheyne

Post by cheyne »

I'll have to chase down some episodes to see what it's all about.

I think a lot of stories/series suffer from not building up quick enough.

I LOVE Heroes TV series and I was crushed to hear there was going to be no season 5. I hope they make a movie like Tim Kring says he will.

But with Heroes, I think they suffered the same dilemna, even though the series lasted through 4, I don't think the "super powers" really come out the way fans wanted it too. I know it's no X-Men, but hey I think everyone wanted more action :-D