I have no idea what this is.

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sbtamu

I have no idea what this is.

Post by sbtamu »

We took the twins to the zoo and these two women walked in front of my camera. Does any one have a clue what I just saw?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYGC-5KkGdc
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

lol your reaction is priceless! ;D

http://www.lolitafashion.org/shiro_lolita.php
Fulkster

Post by Fulkster »

lol... I don't know what that is either... but they've got Artoo!
Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

Pretty odd! But funny! :lol:
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

OK. I think I know what's happening here. R2D2 has been kidnapped by the two ugly sisters, who've arranged for a ransom to be paid and left at the zoo in a garbage bin by the hippo enclosure. They arrive a little early, and have to act casual so as not to draw attention to themselves from all the people with movie cameras. Unfortunately, some guy started following them, so they called in a favour from the Russian space federation, and his car will be vapourised in a couple of week's time when he least expects it. How'm I doing?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

That's it ! You've hit your head right on the nail !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"and then Man created god!"
neilmonee

Post by neilmonee »

jahnocli, your rendition of the events is quite far fetched. Obviously what really happened was that these heroic lady beasts just came from Wonderland where they rescued R2D2 from Alice and the Mad Hatter. To assume that they kidnapped R2D2 is offensive to their status of royalty as they are obviously related to the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland. Perhaps the one to have their car vaporized in the next couple of weeks will not be sbtamu..... :wink:
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Well, I'm wearing my tinfoil hat, so bring it on!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

OK. I think I know what's happening here. R2D2 has been kidnapped by the two ugly sisters, who've arranged for a ransom to be paid and left at the zoo in a garbage bin by the hippo enclosure. They arrive a little early, and have to act casual so as not to draw attention to themselves from all the people with movie cameras. Unfortunately, some guy started following them, so they called in a favour from the Russian space federation, and his car will be vapourised in a couple of week's time when he least expects it. How'm I doing?
Nope, wrong. They were on their way to a Trekkie convention, but their boy friends were afraid to be seen with them so they took them to the zoo where they sneaked away. Hey, even virgin geeks have standards.

Dale