The moth of august off, ride across country.

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

F.M.

Post by F.M. »

I hope the real END of the world turns out better then the movie! :lol:
"and then Man created god!"
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

F.M. wrote:I hope the real END of the world turns out better then the movie! :lol:
HA HA HA, funny you said this, I just watched this movie no more than 15 minutes before you posted this. It had great FX but was just another cookie cutter Hollywood money generator POS.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

We are expected to believe the hero can outrun an(earthquake, volcano,tidal wave, etc) staying a few feet ahead of whatever impending doom, sometimes for up to 10 minutes at a time and survive? I guess now a day people have stopped exercising their common sense!
"and then Man created god!"
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

Just read that lava comes out of a volcano at between 700 & 1200 C or 1300 to 2200 F, anyone surrounded by lava like in the movie would probably have a few lungs hick-ups! :)
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

F.M. wrote:We are expected to believe the hero can outrun an(earthquake, volcano,tidal wave, etc) staying a few feet ahead of whatever impending doom, sometimes for up to 10 minutes at a time and survive?
If it was Chuck Norris, I'd believe it.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Ok I'm home, took 2 days from FT Peirce FL to get here. I'll post a short summary of the trip when I recovery.

Dale