question

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ahzra

question

Post by ahzra »

have any body felt that he wants to suicide so badly before ... what can i do if i lose faith to every thing, i have no role models near me.. i see everything around me fake , should i suicide or continue living this way...some times i feel physical pain without having any physical disease ..i lost hope . i dont know what to do ....any body felt that before ??
funksmaname

Re: question

Post by funksmaname »

Wow man, sorry you feel this way! What country are you in? How old are you?
Please don't do anything drastic. Is there no one you can talk to? A phone number to call?
Release your feelings by creating art. At least you have the Internet, access to endless inspiration and mentors both alive and long gone, as well as a place to connect with other people more like you. It can be hard if you feel stuck in a place, surrounded by fake people. Unfortunately, most people in the world are like that, so the more unlike people around the better place the world is for it!
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

funksmaname wrote:Wow man, sorry you feel this way! What country are you in? How old are you?
Please don't do anything drastic. Is there no one you can talk to? A phone number to call?
Release your feelings by creating art. At least you have the Internet, access to endless inspiration and mentors both alive and long gone, as well as a place to connect with other people more like you. It can be hard if you feel stuck in a place, surrounded by fake people. Unfortunately, most people in the world are like that, so the more unlike people around the better place the world is for it!
do you know something , iam 27 from one of the middle east countries i was graduated form the faculty of engineering which i hated , but i entered it because it was my fathers wish. then i did the military service ... believe me i dont wait any body to say me thanks because i really loved my dad and my country ,, but i just discovered that they are both fake , i dont know why thats happens . may be because of the internet which opens my mind to different people mentality .. i felt that i much belong to this people ..when i said to my family that i want to be animator they make fun of me... and they right because our country doesnot care about this industry or any others.. they think iam loser, and blame me for not finding ajob...what can i do if my country was poor and stupid...i prepared my self longtime ago to believe that iam loser in order to comfort myself ...but i cant stand it any more
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

which country? just wondering.
Is there no possibility to leave? perhaps trying to find a job abroad as a graduate? knowing another language might be useful, especially if a company does a lot of business in the middle east. You don't need to feel like a loser because people don't understand you. It's usually the other way round, but it's hard to see. You can prove them wrong if you just keep trying, they will take you seriously if they see you are focused and actually doing something positive.

If you were serious about your feelings earlier I really think you need a professional to talk to - I'm not a councellor, and I don't think I could be responsible for your phsychological well being. But there's always a way to make things better, you just sometimes don't see it. It could be as simple (?) as finding a special friend or partner to make you see how much better things really are - it's hard to see out of the fog.
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

funksmaname wrote:which country? just wondering.
Is there no possibility to leave? perhaps trying to find a job abroad as a graduate? knowing another language might be useful, especially if a company does a lot of business in the middle east. You don't need to feel like a loser because people don't understand you. It's usually the other way round, but it's hard to see. You can prove them wrong if you just keep trying, they will take you seriously if they see you are focused and actually doing something positive.

If you were serious about your feelings earlier I really think you need a professional to talk to - I'm not a councellor, and I don't think I could be responsible for your phsychological well being. But there's always a way to make things better, you just sometimes don't see it. It could be as simple (?) as finding a special friend or partner to make you see how much better things really are - it's hard to see out of the fog.
i do not dream alot about working abroad , it will not be better , all the world thinks that we are terrorists .and they may are right because of stupid extremist people in middle east here , ( excuse me funk if i dont mention my country , i dont want to do that).. but i am sure that you understood where i come from, it wont make a difference ...i dont want to lose my dignity abroad either ...the problem is not the governments here only ... its the problem here of all people because in poor countries you seldom see one help another
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

There are a lot of people out there that won't hold the masses responsible for the actions of a few. Even if there is only a minority who are like you it's important that those numbers grow.
There MUST be a group of like minded young people in your country (I sound old now, I'm only 6 years older than you :P), creative types? artists? I realise it may be hard to get organised depending on what other people think you're up to in certain places but you should be able to find them online or twitter, maybe just a couple of people in your area you could meet up and chat and draw or whatever - find some like minded peers. The best thing about the fact you have internet is regardless of anythign else you always have a platform to share your work even if you end up alone in doing it - it's a reason to carry on. There must be folk stories you could tell, spread messages of peace instead of hate and you'll do your part both for yourself and the world view. You might even inspire other younger people to do the same... maybe make it your mission to BE a mentor to try and break the cycle.
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

funksmaname wrote:There are a lot of people out there that won't hold the masses responsible for the actions of a few. Even if there is only a minority who are like you it's important that those numbers grow.
There MUST be a group of like minded young people in your country (I sound old now, I'm only 6 years older than you :P), creative types? artists? I realise it may be hard to get organised depending on what other people think you're up to in certain places but you should be able to find them online or twitter, maybe just a couple of people in your area you could meet up and chat and draw or whatever - find some like minded peers. The best thing about the fact you have internet is regardless of anythign else you always have a platform to share your work even if you end up alone in doing it - it's a reason to carry on. There must be folk stories you could tell, spread messages of peace instead of hate and you'll do your part both for yourself and the world view. You might even inspire other younger people to do the same... maybe make it your mission to BE a mentor to try and break the cycle.
you are right funksmaname , you are very right i must fight to do what i love even if its only for my happiness i know iam not a good at drawing , but i have alot of stories to tell using AS animation ... thanks alot my firend your words help me alot and inspire me . you are nice from inside so you see the world like this , i promise you i will try to please my self and people around me :D
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

glad I could help, and happy to see your mood is more positive.
If you can't draw, try using cut-outs, from magazines, or taking your own photos. The story is more important than the quality of the drawing and there are many ways to tell a story.
Also you have a lot of very interesting experiences to share with the outside world - that is it LIKE living in one of these countries where outsiders just don't understand? (have you read/seen Persepolis?) Even in countries like yours, people are just people. Share your feelings of how the world sees you, how that makes you feel, and how they are all wrong. It's hard to share our humanity sometimes with strangers, even neighbours, not knowing how they might react. Do they feel the same? will they see me as a traitor? ESPECIALLY our parents :P they are stuck in their old ways much of the time. They've lived through a lot more than us (in my case at least, that's for sure) and that can really make changing their mind difficult, but with the right stories not impossible.

There is hope brother.
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

funksmaname wrote:glad I could help, and happy to see your mood is more positive.
If you can't draw, try using cut-outs, from magazines, or taking your own photos. The story is more important than the quality of the drawing and there are many ways to tell a story.
Also you have a lot of very interesting experiences to share with the outside world - that is it LIKE living in one of these countries where outsiders just don't understand? (have you read/seen Persepolis?) Even in countries like yours, people are just people. Share your feelings of how the world sees you, how that makes you feel, and how they are all wrong. It's hard to share our humanity sometimes with strangers, even neighbours, not knowing how they might react. Do they feel the same? will they see me as a traitor? ESPECIALLY our parents :P they are stuck in their old ways much of the time. They've lived through a lot more than us (in my case at least, that's for sure) and that can really make changing their mind difficult, but with the right stories not impossible.

There is hope brother.
i swear you read my mind brother , i really want to tell other about our cultures and musics we have alot of artists , we are not bad people ...plz funksmaname listen to this music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sL5XAR_ChU&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlyovq1qEzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4OL08k7sY

thats one of our artists named omar khairat
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Hey, it's nice but a little romantic for my tastes - sounds like film score :)
I like in the first one when the oud kicks in.

I like things a little more lively: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgsXryFC-ws
I like world music and fusions...
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

funksmaname wrote:Hey, it's nice but a little romantic for my tastes - sounds like film score :)
I like in the first one when the oud kicks in.

I like things a little more lively: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgsXryFC-ws
I like world music and fusions...
excellent funk, by the way i appreciate yourhelp alot :D
arfa

Post by arfa »

Hey Ahzra....
your last post Sep 2012
Are you still animating?
Still breathing.

It took me til I was about 35 before I started to make much sense of this world - and I live in a very easy environment.
follow your heart - do what you love. There will be, there ARE others who love the same thing.
Have I made sense of this world? Nah.! Mostly been able to find peace with it - with myself.

stay cool :arrow: keep moving :arrow: forward
or be patient sitting still.
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

arfa wrote:Hey Ahzra....
your last post Sep 2012
Are you still animating?
Still breathing.

It took me til I was about 35 before I started to make much sense of this world - and I live in a very easy environment.
follow your heart - do what you love. There will be, there ARE others who love the same thing.
Have I made sense of this world? Nah.! Mostly been able to find peace with it - with myself.

stay cool :arrow: keep moving :arrow: forward
or be patient sitting still.
thanks very much for your concern arfa>>>dont worry still breathing
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Purchase some birds and set them free. You will feel lot better and all your pain will go.
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

patricia3d wrote:Purchase some birds and set them free. You will feel lot better and all your pain will go.
thanx patricia for your advice , i fell better now