How about you? Does everybody introduce oneself too?

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

How about you? Does everybody introduce oneself too?

Post by sang820 »

Talk about oneself? Work, the personality , an environment, worried, happy, everything is good!

My name is: 施阳(Shi Yang), likes the cartoon, there is not job ,that have bad habits:Scratch ears with hands. (look like puppies) :oops:

spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

lmao

My Name is Jarrad Hope
I love 2D animation, and digital art, I enjoy the tings in life everyone else seems to miss/take for granted. I want a ferret for a pet
I own a business doing multimedia design, flash development. (hopefully down the track it can be pure animation)

I like weird/twisted animation and dark humor.

Bad Habits: Procrastinate, but im working myself out of that. =)
sang820

Post by sang820 »

pure animation\a ferret for a pet\enjoy the tings in life everyone else seems to miss~~~~~

Your life seems to be the transparent bright blue ~~~ =)
spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

hehee My life has many colours =)
james

Post by james »

My name is James, from Boston, Massachusetts.

I make strangely perverted and politically UNcorrect cartoons at www.bigcastleproductions.com

I also edit video for Troma Entertainment, Inc.

I love strange music, fun B movies, video games, cartoons, and women with large breasts. :shock:

Masturbating is also a fun hobby. Contrary to popular belief, it does not render you blind.
James Bernardinelli
Big Castle Productions
"Quality cartoons in bad taste."
www.bigcastleproductions.com
james@bigcastleproductions.com
jorgy

About jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Okay, so now that I have an avatar, I guess I better introduce myself. I am from Colorado, USA, and my background is as a UNIX administrator. However, I have a lot of ideas and thought that expressing them through cartoon animation would be a great way to do so. I am a Gemini, and I definitely have the two sides to my personality - analytical and mathmatical left side, as well as the right brained writing, composing, drawing.

jorgy
cribble

Post by cribble »

My name is Scott Coello, i live south west UK.

I'm currently at college doing a BTEC national diploma in muic practice (or it used to be called popular music). I compose as well as preform music, hence the study. I also surf (or used to).

I do animation as a "spare time" thing, but from the stuff i've made, i'm not exactly fantastic at it.... but in time and practice i shall improve.

My humor is mainly... well.... typical British really, i love silences, old people, fat people falling over - that sort of thing.

Don't know what else to say really.....
--Scott
cribble.net
AcouSvnt

Post by AcouSvnt »

james wrote:Masturbating is also a fun hobby. Contrary to popular belief, it does not render you blind.
Depends on the exact circumstances ... uh, I won't go there ... but by and large, you're right.
-Keith
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

My name's Kurt. I'm 30 (31 in a couple of weeks!) I'm fortunate enough to be working outside of San Francisco as a layout animator for the SFX industry. It may be who you know that helps get you the job, but it's what you know that keeps you there (and I know plenty of people who got in on their own skills).

But mostly, when it comes to non-family interests, I'm really in to animating my own short films. And I'm still working out whether Moho is right for the type of stuff I want to do. I'm leaning towards yes (if only for the amazing user/developer feedback loop apparent on this site!), but first I need a short film idea to put it through its paces. Thanks to the fully functioning demo mode, this is actually a possibility (I don't mind the demo watermark, I'm mostly concerned on how the workflow would go.)

Oh, and I really enjoy communicating with the Moho community. I love being involved in such an enthusiastic and friendly mix of professionals and independents. Very exciting.

You can check out some of my animations at www.galaxy12.com in the gallery section.
________
Chrysler hemi engine history