excess movements in my animations

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

saphire51

excess movements in my animations

Post by saphire51 »

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have Anime Studio pro 9. I have just begun to work with it and find I am enjoying it very much. I did a landscape with Roman Ruins and animated the river and trees. Unfortunately, when I played it back, everything was moving. I reminded me of what we called "Noise" in my 3ds max program. How can I avoid this problem in the future. Anyone out there have any advice? :D
F.M.

Re: excess movements in my animations

Post by F.M. »

You may need to post a small animation as an example for forum members determine what might be going on.
"and then Man created god!"
saphire51

Post by saphire51 »

this is my animation. You will see what I mean when you play it.. Thank you for your response View My Video
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Did you use brushes?
If so, you will have to select each shape, go to the brushes options (in style window) and check Minimize frame by frame randomness.
That should work.

PD: In AS10, you can select several shapes at the same time, so that could make the process less tedious. Another advanced way could be opening the anme file with notepad and find where is the randomness settings and change everything there (by search and replace). It's dangerous, so make a backup before.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
saphire51

Post by saphire51 »

it didn't work. Do I have to redo the picture?
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

Seems like you went for a crayon drawing style and this randomness is completely legit for that style.
Still, there`s something odd happening with the trees / first from the left especially. How comes there`s a movement in the treetop? Your video is low in resolution, so I might be wrong, but if you went for that kind of subtle movements - randomness is again, quite legit.

Since selgin`s advice didn`t worked for you, perhaps you should try with the one frame exported as the bitmap, and then used as the background? Bare in mind that any character or another element(s), if done in the same style, would have that same "randomness".