Moho & Anime Studio?

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

EHEBrandon

Moho & Anime Studio?

Post by EHEBrandon »

So I am wanting some history here... Not from a wiki or anything just from someone who is like a veteran you could say... XD No but in all seriousness... What is the difference? I started using Anime Studio when Anime Studio Pro 6 came out... I have been using the product ever since and been upgrading and I am now using Pro 10.5 so I wasn't around when Moho came out... I see that the last version of Moho was 5? So I am wondering is Moho basically Anime Studio but a older build? Also was Anime Studio 6 the first program to be listed as Anime Studio? Like it was Moho 5 then Anime Studio 6 or?.... Also what is the history? Also how limited are things and also how many features were there compared to know? I am just very interested into this original build to see what is the history of my favorite software of all time which is Anime Studio Pro... Also this may be a stupid question... But which one do you like better and prefer? Anime Studio or Moho?
slowtiger

Re: Moho & Anime Studio?

Post by slowtiger »

AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
EHEBrandon

Re: Moho & Anime Studio?

Post by EHEBrandon »

slowtiger wrote:See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime_Studio, it's pretty correct.
Eh still have some questions but it sums up the basics.