Moho & I

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PhilR2004

Moho & I

Post by PhilR2004 »

I can say without a doubt that this program ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I finally find something to take away alot of painless hours of drawing animations frame by frame. Yet, now I get to work with vector-based stuff, like they do with South Park!

I think Lost Marble has created a gold mine, in this program. My hat is off to the developers & programmers, who put theri heart & soul into this one program.

I, run my own multimedia company..it's a hobbyist type deal, but heck, everything is free..which is my treat to those who enjoy them.

Currently, I have been working on my 1st project for my "company". Here is the link to the site, which is below this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhilX-Entertainment

But, since finding Moho..I have been thinking of starting a cartoon series or a movie or some-sort.

When I was a little kid, my brother had a stuffed animal which he named "Duckgoose". The name sounded retarded, because the doll looked like a duck & a goose..but he was about 4 or 5 at the time..yet he didnt know that what he said would possibly one day become something big. Yet, we started to collect more stuffed animals & stuff..like teddy bears, more ducks, & other various animals. Yet, we then started to plot out our own show & stuff like that, gave the dolls names & took them on some wacky adventures. This went on for about 5-6 years..then it all stopped, because I was getting older.

Well, since finding Moho, I figure...bring all that silly stuff into the cartoon world. I have had this all panned out in my mind for about a year & a half.

So, what do you think? Do you think that a cartoon show about animals would be pretty cool? I am open for suggestions on plots & supporting characters. The main characters, I already have them mapped out.

I hope you guys take the time to read through this again, but also I hope you reply & give me your opinions & stuff. I think that us indpendent filmmakers or game designers or whatever we do as a hobby, can see our ideas come to life, if we believe that we can make them.

Peace out, yall!
cribble

Post by cribble »

Nice ideas phil, but before you start, think about doing a sketchbook. Because:
1) Paying clients love to see how you've got to your ideas and drawings.
2) It really, really helps you develop whatever idea(s) you have; and
3) Fo' Shizzle

If already know the above and you're doing it, press 2 to ignore.

Just do it, thats all i can say really, do it and make MoHo, Lost Marble and all of us proud. And then shortly afterwards meow.
--Scott
cribble.net
PhilR2004

Re: Moho & I

Post by PhilR2004 »

cribble wrote:Nice ideas phil, but before you start, think about doing a sketchbook. Because:
1) Paying clients love to see how you've got to your ideas and drawings.
2) It really, really helps you develop whatever idea(s) you have; and
3) Fo' Shizzle

If already know the above and you're doing it, press 2 to ignore.

Just do it, thats all i can say really, do it and make MoHo, Lost Marble and all of us proud. And then shortly afterwards meow.
I can totally say that this cartoon series that I am gonna be making is gonna rock. Yes, I do have one of the third-party tools for Moho, that I can use to make it look really awesome. I also have some other stuff, besides that & Moho..so I should be fine, with art & everything. As far as scripting goes & yes, this cartoon series is gonna be big..I do also plan on making a movie, but that will prolly be many months away before I start even thinking about making something like that.

Of course we all know that script writing is the FIRST step in creating a cartoon. You, then go into casting. SECOND step, would be script reading & then you would of course go into music, animation & design. THIRD step of this process would no doubt be putting it all together, which goes along with step 2..but then after that, I guess, you can watch & tweak...then release!

I will however have an update on "GAMAMOV" about upcoming projects & the announcement of the series, possibly in a month or two down the road. Yes, you can check the "GAMAMOV" yahoo group, join it, & this way, you'll be able to get access to exclusive stuff when it becomes available. There WILL be a website for "GAMAMOV" & it will be launching in the coming months...as well as a website for this cartoon series..which will flow right behind the launch of the "GAMAMOV" webpage.

Well, I hope you guys join the yahoo group & stay glued to more news on this cartoon series of mine.

Peace out, yall!