Beta 3, OSX line width entry

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

blueagave

Beta 3, OSX line width entry

Post by blueagave »

When trying to enter a value in the line width field, Moho seems to be performing other actions. For example, if I type '1' it switches to translate layer, if I type '2' it switches to scale layer. It's as if Moho doesn't recognize I'm where I'm typing. We're I on a PC, it would make me suspect that num lock was on/off.

I haven't seen this behavior in any other entry fields though, just in the line width field.

Thanks.

Mac OSX 10.3.5, Moho 5 beta 3
Armaani

Post by Armaani »

I noticed the same issue and I'm sure LM will fix it. As a workaround, when I want a constant line width around a shape, I just select all points in the shape, and use the line width tool to adjust all the segments simultaneously.
Courtesy of: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Armaani
Independent Storyteller, Humourist, Absurdist, and All-’Round Nice Guy
http://armaankhan.blogspot.com
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Yes, we'll definitely fix it. Another workaround is to hold the mouse over that text field and roll the mouse wheel (if you have one) up and down.
blueagave

Post by blueagave »

Thanks for the tips.

I don't have a wheelie mouse (I like my silky smooth Apple mouse), but my PowerMate does the trick - it's not just for scrubbing the timeline anymore. I hadn't thought to try it in the entry fields until you mentioned the mouse wheel.

Moho 5 is sure looking sweet. Keep up the good work.
arglborps

Post by arglborps »

This might be a bug with several text input fields in Moho. I just found I cannot change the name of fill styles on Moho 5b3 on the Mac.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

It's actually a problem with floating windows - they're not receiving proper keyboard focus. We've fixed the problem, but yes, the problem is there in the current beta.