Second Bug List -Playing with Actions

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

wmartinez

Second Bug List -Playing with Actions

Post by wmartinez »

1- Create any shape and move it to animate. I select one keyframe and press delete (on keyboard). The shape is deleted, but no the KeyFrames! Then I try to press the delete button to delete the keyframes and a memory crash happens. Lua console appears reading "M_Mesh:Point out of range"

2- I create an Action. First I made a shape, then I added an action and double clicked it. That passed me to the action timeframe (should be an indicator that tells me I'm in the actions timeframe, more that the red flag at action name). I moved the shape. Then I got to mainline again, and created a reference of the action. It played great. But then, I deleted the shape, and the reference stood in the timeframe (painted but not executing). It wen't out at next play. That is, another presentation glitch.
Same happens with some keyframe points, that lead me to the point 1 bug.

3- When you add a new action, the action is selected with the red flag, but the keyframes of mainline are still showing. The same, if you delete the action, mainline is selected, but the keyframes of the action stay, you need to double click on mainline to refresh. In other words, all 3 bugs are related to timeline refresh.
wmartinez

Post by wmartinez »

WAIT
Bugs 1 and 2 are already fixed on Beta 2. :D (Well, the red flag still is the only "flag" that tells me I'm on the new action timeline) :roll:
Bug 3 is still an issue 8)