AS Script Pack

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

teotoon

AS Script Pack

Post by teotoon »

I am sending the AS scripts, which I have collected from the Forum. Vern's mail address did not worked. So, Ive uploaded all the scripts to Mediafire.

There are two rar's in one big rar. One pack is categrized by the author and function (menu script, tool scipt), other is uncategorized. I did not include the very recent scripts, which can be easily found on the net. I am sorry that there may be duplicates in these files, I had no time to arrange all.

Cheers,

Teotoon

http://www.mediafire.com/?en2o35sjth0
Last edited by teotoon on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Wow, wow, and wow. Thanks man. At least if enough of us have this, it'll always be available.

I didn't see one I'm looking for though. If anyone has it please, I'm looking for the Macton scale points tool. It allows you to select a 'handle' (I assume a selected point) and then the scaling is toward or away from this handle.

But really, wow. Thanks alot Teotoon.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

My email didn't work? Did it get bounced?

-vern
teotoon

Post by teotoon »

Hey Vern,

The message has returned. But you can download these from mediafire and put them on your website, if you like.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

hmm.... I wonder why? I've been getting mail all day. Oh well... the strange behavior of the internet is beyond the scope of my expertise.

;)

-vern
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

32 mb... it seems to be serious.

thanks teotoon!

(by the way, heyvern, i think that maybe your page could gathering the scripts. maybe there could be a page in which anybody could upload the script with its instructions. i trust in your server as much as in lostmarble :roll: )
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Great idea Selgin but I think that would extend my commitment to Anime Studio just a bit too far. ;).

If I could do that for free, just because I like the software, imagine what the company that owns it could do. Server space is CHEAP. Smith Micro should add in file upload here... or on "efrontier's" forum... or wherever they decide to put it.

I have to draw the line somewhere. ;)

p.s. 32 mb!!!!! Holy cow! Those scripts are THAT big? That is why my email dumped it. I have a 50 mb limit on it and get big files all the time. It must have bounced it because of the size.

How can a bunch of scripts be so big? I will download and check this out.

-vern
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

heyvern wrote:Great idea Selgin but I think that would extend my commitment to Anime Studio just a bit too far. ;).

If I could do that for free, just because I like the software, imagine what the company that owns it could do. Server space is CHEAP. Smith Micro should add in file upload here... or on "efrontier's" forum... or wherever they decide to put it.

I have to draw the line somewhere. ;)
yes, you are right. it's just i see nobody of the big guys are interested about what is going on the forum and i know your page will be important. however, you are right, it must be made by agent smith or someone else.
Meanwhile, i'll be saving every little script i found.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

It includes a lot of .anme/.moho files that were posted with the scripts. Hence the size.
Genete

Post by Genete »

I've opened the file and not only are scripts there. There are also some moho files, image files and so on.
BTW, I miss my own scripts and heyvern ones.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Warning: The fa_meshinstance.lua script included in this seems to have some erroneous code at the end which makes it unworkable. It only spits out error messages.

I thought it just was no good for a bit. Thank god I found the original. :roll:
yken

Post by yken »

thanku~verymuch! :D
707dragon707

Re: AS Script Pack

Post by 707dragon707 »

how do i open the rar. file
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

7zip is a free program that opens RAR.
danceman

Post by danceman »

Hello Teotoon,
and thanks for such excellent scripts and collections like "AS Script Pack", which i hoped you might repost since no longer available at http://www.mediafire.com/?en2o35sjth0, or please email it to dancemanj@telus.net ?
Thanks for any help, keep up the great work,
Jeff

teotoon wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 pm I am sending the AS scripts, which I have collected from the Forum. Vern's mail address did not worked. So, Ive uploaded all the scripts to Mediafire.

There are two rar's in one big rar. One pack is categrized by the author and function (menu script, tool scipt), other is uncategorized. I did not include the very recent scripts, which can be easily found on the net. I am sorry that there may be duplicates in these files, I had no time to arrange all.

Cheers,

Teotoon

http://www.mediafire.com/?en2o35sjth0