Lock Timeline Request

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DK

Post by DK »

No...you were right synthsin....I was dragging the timeline past frame one...when I double checked the tools were still active on frame 1. With your adjustment the draw tools now only work on frame 0!!!! Brilliant!

Many many thanks!

D.K
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Happy animating to your daughter, DK. If her father is any indicator, she'll blow us all out of the water before we know it. :lol:
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I am smacking my forehead! Silly me. I always get "less than greater than... equals" mixed up. I told you I suck at math. Sometimes I have to take off my shoes when I'm scripting.

;)

----

On the topic of making this available... I'd prefer if there were an easier way to undo the change. That extra custom tool with the check box would at least allow turning it on and off rather than editing code or switching around tools.

-vern
DK

Post by DK »

Thanks to you both for this. Not only my daughter is greatful but I am as well.....no more stuff ups, (due to my stupidity)....yaaaay!!!!thank you thank you thank you........

Cheers
D.K