multiple layer settings script request

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Onionskin

multiple layer settings script request

Post by Onionskin »

Can somebody make a script for multiple layer settings.
For example, if I want to apply some effect like shadow, visibility, add to mask, vector noise etc. on several layers, I must do it one by on layer. It would bi nice to have a script that allow you to apply wanted effect to several layers at once. On shift/ctrl+click selected layers, run settings for all.
Or at least "copy layer settings", "paste layer settings".

Thank you!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

totally agree. Any setting should be able to be modified on several layers at the same time, including masking and layer blending mode.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Work in progress... maybe you still could have it if it weren't for a last-hour problems... hitchs! CRASHES!!! (That I'm almost sure are not entirely my fault :?) that forced to me to change a couple of things, things that I liked a lot in that way-BTW :(

Well, maybe I'm trying to add more stuff to it that I should and I hope it doesn't get out of my hand but, as far as I can say, I'm almost sure that (at least) masking in AS will never be the same :)
toonertime

Post by toonertime »

i hope this script will work in 5.6

it would be great not to have to
change every layer for vector animation!
Onionskin

Post by Onionskin »