Round edges script

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Imago

Post by Imago »

In ASD 6 it works well, the icon I made appear in the right place and when I click on it, the settings windows pop-up.
In ASP 7 the icon are in "other" section and when I click on it, the icon is "selected" like the "add point" one and nothing appears.
I noticed the two versions on the tool.txt file use different languages.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
meltedtoons

Post by meltedtoons »

why does google chrome KEEP on saying dauid.com is a malware website,... GESSH it's so annoying
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

I am getting same thing on Firefox.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

Ponysmasher hasn't posted anything for a while now.
"and then Man created god!"
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

I have a lot of work right now, that's why I haven't posted in a while.
Sorry about the malware warning, some russian link had snuck into my website. I removed it quickly but Google had already flagged my site as bad. I've requested to have the warning removed and I hope it won't take much longer.
meltedtoons

Post by meltedtoons »

yap the warning's gone now :)
Patrick Daniels

How do you use the script?

Post by Patrick Daniels »

I added the script but can't figure out how to get it to work? I have select points and have clicked on the tool but it's doing nothing. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Patrick Daniels
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Put the script in the scripts/menu/Third Party folder. To use, first select the points and then go to the menu bar, Scripts -> Third Party -> Round Edges. Click OK to the Options dialog box and the round caps should appear instantly on the selected points. You may have to adjust the size/color of the circular caps.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

When you guys talk about round edges do you mean round ends? I've been confused on this since the 1st time I read this thread.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
StickFights44

Post by StickFights44 »

I have anime studio debut 7. I added the script but it's not working. How can I make it work?
StickFights44

Post by StickFights44 »

I got it working, but wanted to know how, if the line width is, for example, 8, how could I make the circle automatically size right?
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

StickFights44 wrote:I got it working, but wanted to know how, if the line width is, for example, 8, how could I make the circle automatically size right?
When you first create a line it doesn't actually have a value but as soon as you've used the line width tool on it (w) then the script should automatically create the circle in the right size.