Removing Outdated Scripts... How Do I?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

drumlug13

Removing Outdated Scripts... How Do I?

Post by drumlug13 »

I'm wanting to do a little Spring cleaning and get rid of the clutter of all the old scripts I added to AS. I only have about a half dozen or so that I added in versions 9 or earlier so they are all outdated or already written into version 11.

Is it as easy as getting rid of the Custom Content Folder or do I need to search for files in Computer>Programs> etc. etc. ? Honestly it's been so long that I can't remember where everything had to go during the installation process. Scripts always scared me.
Adam
synthsin75

Re: Removing Outdated Scripts... How Do I?

Post by synthsin75 »

Did we have the custom content folder in 9? If so, deleting it (if you don't have anything in your library, brushes, or other folders) will do the job. If you've added anything but scripts, you'll want to go into the scripts folder and empty each of those folders individually.

If old scripts still exist when you reopen AS, you'll need to go into the scripts folder in the install directory and look for any that do not start with "lm_".
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

Awesome... Thanks Wes.
Adam
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Glad to help.