Reame Styles

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

strider2000

Reame Styles

Post by strider2000 »

Don't know if anyone else has a need for this, but I just wrote a "Rename Styles" script. It brings up a dialog where you can enter a search string and a replacement string. It then runs through all styles and replaces the search string with the replacement string.

I created it, because I like to have my styles named for my characters, so that, if I include multiple characters in the same scene, it's easy to see which style is associated with which character. So, when I create a new character, I can quickly rename styles to match that character.

The script is at
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fk6u2hc5e ... Styles.lua
if anyone would find it useful.
jahnocli

Re: Reame Styles

Post by jahnocli »

I can definitely find a use for this -- thanks!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

Oops, I just realized, that the script uses a utility file, msDialog to make it easy to create dialogs. That script is here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tvozu9zv7 ... Dialog.lua

I also just added a rename layers script as well, here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30937
Ahroo

Post by Ahroo »

Thanks for both of these scripts - the rename styles in particular will come in handy! And thanks for posting the utility file - I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working before and just knew that it was something I was doing wrong!!! :wink:
justoshow

Post by justoshow »

I needed this! Thank you for creating it. It'll give me a chance to start learning Moho Lua scripting as well.