Smarter "Copy Current frame..."

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Smarter "Copy Current frame..."

Post by Víctor Paredes »

A.Evseeva wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:53 am Released a new version: http://revival.ru/public_soft/lua/moho_ ... l=keytools
new features:
- an option to select all the keys on all layers
- an option to exclude reference layers from this and other operations
- button to copy and paste key options (such as easy handles) from one key to another
Ths is fantastic! Thank you very much for the update, A. Evseeva. This is one of my favorite scripts ever! (and now it's even better!)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

A.Evseeva wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:53 am Released a new version: http://revival.ru/public_soft/lua/moho_ ... l=keytools
new features:
- button to copy and paste key options (such as easy handles) from one key to another
Thank you so much! your scripts are awesome.
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

Update
Now "Ignore hidden bones" option works as expected and is turned on by default.
In previous versions this option did not work during selecting keys (by button in the same script) resulting in selecting hidden bones' keys which could not be deselected and produced some bugs on copy-paste operation.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Thank you very much, A.Evseeva.
Also, that web is great!
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
danceman

Post by danceman »

new features:
Hello A.Evseeva,
and thanks much for such literally one-of-a-kind, crucial, motion picture scripts especially AE_Keytools!
As members here i was eager to see it in action, but unfortunately each version listed below crashes Moho 12&13 at times before i've selected it's tool icon(once AEK's removed Mohos' stable). My system config's also below incase any component is incompatible.

Please let know:
- which Moho\Anime Studio version is compatible or recommended?,
- where each file should be installed if different than typical folders in Script > tool, utility and ScriptResources?(i've tried both),
- any suggestions allowing AEK to work without crashing?,
- will AEK work will ColorPoints layer properties?
..thanks for any help soon as able,
J

AE_Keytools VERSIONS tried:
viewtopic.php?t=31523
Jun22-2018
Sep 05, 2020
http://mohoscripts.com/script/ae_keytools
Jan 23 2021

System Configuration:
O.S. : Windows 7 64 Bit,
MOTHERBOARD : Supermicro MDB-H8QII-F-O,
CHASSIS : Cooler Master HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP, STWX, fits SSI-MEB,
CPU(S) : 4x AMD Opteron 8435 6 cores, installed in CPU1 thru CPU4,
CPU COOLERS : 4x Supermicro SNK-P0024AP4,
PSU : Silverstone Strider Gold, 1200 Watt PSU,
MEMORY : Hynix ECC Registered 800ghz 4x4Gb = 16Gb total (in dimm 1a/1b on CPU1 thru CPU4),
HARD DRIVE : 500 gb SSD with Windows 7 64 bit installed,
VIDEO CARD : 2x NVidia GTX 690's in Quad SLI,
MONITOR : Samsung S27A950D monitor/3DTV connected via DVI
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

It is compartible with any 12.xx version, last tool version is of Jan 23 2021 uploaded to http://mohoscripts.com/script/ae_keytools
Works with Color Points just like with any other channel.
Uses the script itself, icons and ae_utility.lua file -- required and must be of latest version. Now the latest version of utilities is of Jan 23 2021 too, but if You download zip-distributive from mohoscripts.com, all necessary files are included automaticaly (and placed each into its proper folder during instalation).
I use Windows 7 64 Bit too, and never seen this script crashes moho before any user activity. I have no ideas, what's went wrong...
Maybe some old ae_utility.lua file is placed into some wrong folder?.. Does the crash happen with any file or with some special ones? Does it happen with any other scripts? Did You see any errors in lua console before crash?
danceman

Post by danceman »

Appreciate your reply and confirmations, sorry for my delay(dentist appointment).
Great news ae_keytools supports v12 and esp. Color Points.

- it crashes after opening a 24 frame switch\2vector layers project file, selecting a vector point then its timeline, ColorPoints layer, "Selected Point Color" 1st keyframe, then the Copy button, then selecting the 24th keyframe and the Paste button (does AEK work to Switch layers?)
- it crashes after selecting "Copy" button in project without color points,
- with my Switch layers project, it crashes using "Cycle last layer keyframe v1.2" script,(which i'm likely using incorrectly),
- it does Not crash when AEK "Copy\Paste" is run with Kukulkan.moho or other Sample files,

1) Please correct pathways if i've installed "moho-script_ae_keytools.zip" files to incorrect directories listed below,.
ae_keytools.lua
ae_keytools.png are installed to:
D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Moho 12\Resources\Support\scripts\tool
ae_utilities.lua is installed to:
D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Moho 12\Resources\Support\scripts\utility
ae_equal.png is installed to:
D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Moho 12\Resources\Support\scripts\ScriptResources (OR) i've tried:
D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Moho 12\Resources\ScriptResources

2) i couldn't see a way to attach the test Switch layer .mono project file to this post. Please let me know how, then if you don't mind opening it and run AEK script to confirm working on your system, and that my systems' is somehow the problem?

thanks again,
J
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

Please use any file exchange server such as Google drive to upload your project.
As for the paths to files -- all Your paths are correct, except I prefer to use "Moho Content Folder" for any custom files. It seems to me that it does not matter, but I have to test.. So You may test using Content Folder too.
danceman

Post by danceman »

Hello,
i've also selected a "Moho Content Folder", and as you'd written it didn't matter or make a difference.
Here's a OneDrive link to my project file: 2b_test.moho =
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDGHKdT_QiSmqMUWb6 ... A?e=0Upo6x
..please let know if any problems downloading it.

3) may i ask for brief instructions using AEK, just to make sure my misuse isn't causing the crash?, and i assume it works with Switch layer timeline keyframes,

- missed answer: did Not see any errors in lua console before crash.

Thanks much for your help and patience resolving this issue to use your empowering script,
look forward to next soonest,
J
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

I tested Your project, and nothing unusual happened.
danceman

Post by danceman »

then the last things i can think to try are:
- the exact version you've installed?,

3) may i ask for brief instructions using AEK, just to make sure my misuse isn't causing the crash?, and i assume it works with Switch layer timeline keyframes,(how did you successfully test my project file?)

- i alone am unable to use your script,.
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

I just uploaded a new version to http://mohoscripts.com/script/ae_keytools
My Moho version is 12.4
danceman

Post by danceman »

thank you,
sorry, i won't bother you with the following again assuming you prefer not to answer:

3) may i ask for brief instructions using AEK, just to make sure my misuse isn't causing the crash?, and i assume it works with Switch layer timeline keyframes,(how did you successfully test my project file?)
A.Evseeva

Post by A.Evseeva »

I tested all the actions You listed above.
danceman

Post by danceman »

thanks A,
hopefully your last version functions without crashing(as presumably for other 90 downloads), esp. since it does Much more than i require. If not my only working choice is to complete my single purpose script which does to selected keyframe(S) what works manually to Single colorpoints keyframe colors, ie: simultaneously paste cp's color property into Multiple cp's keyframes.
Thanks for trying,
all the best,
J