A Check Box in the Magnet Tool it'll be Nice...

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

A Check Box in the Magnet Tool it'll be Nice...

Post by Rai López »

I thik that will be usefull that the magnet tool has a check box that give you the posibility of move only the selected points, leave the rest of points where they are, even though they are in the red radious; so you can be more free to move the points that you want, independentment of the radius that you need to get the results for movement of the points that you are looking for... (I think.)

PD: Thanks if somebody decide to do it, CIAO!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Shouldn't be hard. I just modified my Point reduction script to only work on the selected points (haven't put it up yet) but it should be easy to patch the Magnet tool. As soon as I get a chance.

--Brian
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Hello Brian I´m very gratefull to you if you can put here some part of this script (or give me some clues) that could help me to modificate the existing magnet tool script for it can do that I want; I've been "trying" it, but I don´t know how do it...Well, THANKS!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Hmmm... Sorry, I don't want to bother you, I only would want to know if you got modify the Magnet tool script in the past and forgot put it here (you must be so busy, I understand it) ...Well, I'd be very gratefull (I'm already for all other scripts) if you coul help me with this, I also believe that this modification could be very usefull in some situations, I love Magnet tool and think that with this option it'd be STILL more interesant... well, THANK YOU (anyway) for all and CIAO!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Sorry, too much paying work lately. Soon, maybe over the weekend I can get to it. If I get a weekend. Haven't forgotten it, just busy.

--Brian
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Done, jefe. In here somewhere.

--Brian
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...ALA! :D THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I don't know what to say... You are my hero, really! I cant wait to prove it... Well, maybe when the server works... :( THANKS AGAIN!!