MoRen

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DarkCryst

Post by DarkCryst »

Thanks anyhow! :) I was hoping to save myself a little time with a 3000+ animation, but I think for now I'll just use Moho, no biggie :)

Hopefully next release we'll get a proper API for these things :D
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Hey Baker! Are you still working on Moren?
I haven't stopped wishing for that farm-version to pop up.
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

rylleman wrote:Hey Baker! Are you still working on Moren?
I still have plans for it but was waiting for an update that fixed "verbose" in the command-line options for windows. There may have been something else that I can't think of it now.

If an update doesn't come soon, I'll try and look into an alternative method, if possible. Sorry for the delay. :wink:
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Sweet!, I'll hold my thumbs.
Good luck!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Hey J. Is there anyway you could add the .anme file type to this? Maybe you're not working on this any more though.

I was just checking it out, and it seemed that since you can open multiple instances, you could manually 'batch' render.
kefen109

Post by kefen109 »

J. Baker wrote:
rylleman wrote:Hey Baker! Are you still working on Moren?
I still have plans for it but was waiting for an update that fixed "verbose" in the command-line options for windows. There may have been something else that I can't think of it now.

If an update doesn't come soon, I'll try and look into an alternative method, if possible. Sorry for the delay. :wink:

J.Baker , I tried MoRen.it is faster than anime studio but.When I render it.I saw some free demo logo on my video.is MoRen free or not?
kefen109

Post by kefen109 »

How can I change the avi codec in MoRen
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

First I would like say, sorry guys, I haven't recieved an email saying anyone has posted to this topic. I keep an eye on it.
synthsin75 wrote:Hey J. Is there anyway you could add the .anme file type to this? Maybe you're not working on this any more though.

I was just checking it out, and it seemed that since you can open multiple instances, you could manually 'batch' render.
The download from my site ( http://www.flashpulse.com ) is the latest and it excepts "*.anme" files.
kefen109 wrote:J.Baker , I tried MoRen.it is faster than anime studio but.When I render it.I saw some free demo logo on my video.is MoRen free or not?
MoRen is free. It would only render demo logo if AnimeStudio isn't registered, I believe.
kefen109 wrote:How can I change the avi codec in MoRen
It uses the last avi codec that you used in AnimeStudio. But I've had issues with that as well. Currently it can not be changed in MoRen. MoRen just sends and receives information from the AnimeStudio executable.

I'll look and see what I can do about the avi codec, but I don't believe I can.
kefen109

MoRen is NOT rendering FASTER

Post by kefen109 »

MoRen is NOT rendering FASTER

I tried to render 100 frames project in anime studio and Moren.

And the result is like that:

Anime Studio 100 Frame / 2 min:25 sec

MoRen 100 Frame / 2 min:32 sec
MustJee

Moren on W7?

Post by MustJee »

I tried it today on W7 - didn't work at all ;-{

After only 1 sec it said finished - a 1000 frame file; of course I found nothing.
J. Baker

Re: Moren on W7?

Post by J. Baker »

MustJee wrote:I tried it today on W7 - didn't work at all ;-{

After only 1 sec it said finished - a 1000 frame file; of course I found nothing.
I noticed an issue a while back when trying to work with AnimeStudio through the command line. So MoRen may be broken until I get a chance to figure out what has changed in AnimeStudio.