A Text box for every tool...

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

A Text box for every tool...

Post by Rai López »

Sorry, if I would know I'll do it... Well, somebody could add a Text box in the Curvature and Line Width tool for numerical entries; it'll be very nice, principaly when you want to copy and paste the parameters between a point and another... I think that a text box for tools is easy and "cheap", and is usefull just for who want use it and do not bother who don´t want... Well, THANKS for readme.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

probably not too hard overall. Except for the part where it would be limited to displaying the info for only one point. For example, if you have one point selected int the Point Translate tool, the numbers are fine. If you have several points selected, the "center" position of the points is displayed.

So, that could certainly be done pretty easily. But it would either need to filtered in some way ( disable text input when multiple points are selected?) or just up to you to know that if it isn't a single point you are bound to get very strange results. The "leave it up to you" one is simple. The first, I don't know, hadn't thought much about it. Let me sleep on it.

--Brian