Asking for Two Possible Scripts about 3D in Moho

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Asking for Two Possible Scripts about 3D in Moho

Post by Rai López »

I don't know if it'd be possible, but perhaps an Script (based in Load Data File script) that let you assign a texture to one 3D object created directly in Moho (or not), it'd be nice for make changes directly into the program (more if you could do something like basic tile texture, f.e.); well, I think that it can be maybe possible in 3D objects created directly with 3D Script in Moho (perhaps only adding a path to go towards texture file in *.moho file), but I'm not sure if it could be possible whit 3D objects created in other programs because the texture information is in the *.obj and *.mtl file...

Another thing that I'm wondering is if it'd be possible a script that could create a 3D object EXTRUDED from a selected vector shape, I think that it'll be very usefull for a practical and BASIC "modeling" in Moho, cause create a 3D object from scripting (like Torus or Cube examples) is beyond the bounds of possibility for a normal user, I think...

Well, that's all... THANKS for read me and THANK YOU too for if somebody cheer up to do somethig like this... *CIAO*