How to manipulate just one bone with out influence on other

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Animatore

How to manipulate just one bone with out influence on other

Post by Animatore »

How can I build sceleton so that I can move only one bone at the time with the Manipulate Bones tool ? For example if I want to pose the arm, the torso, head, and legs stay steady and I can rotate and move just that one upper arm bone. Then I can pose lower bone of the same arm and all that while the rest of the body is still and frozen until I press on some other bone in the body and activate just that particular bone.
I have file in Tutorilas/Images/Tutorila 4.4 Moho. Tha is the perfect example of what I asking about. There is a file of cow drawn and boned in AnimeStudio. When I choose Manipuklate Bones tool I can move every particular bone of that cow without of influence on other pones and body parts. Like that one bone is only active thing in the workspace in that moment. Well......how to do that ?

Thanks
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Take a look at how the bones are parented in the tutorial/image/4.4 file using the parent bone tool. Compare this to what you're working on. If I had to guess I'd say you probably created your skeleton without deselecting the previous bone or reselecting the proper parent. Also, I usually create one 'root' bone, with a 0/0 angle constraint, to anchor my character. Hope that helps. If not, can you give a better example or the .anme file?