The wibbly-wobbly effect on VENT_ErikvanSchaaik.moho

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rhoel

The wibbly-wobbly effect on VENT_ErikvanSchaaik.moho

Post by Rhoel »

I was looking at the VENT_ErikvanSchaaik.moho example (in the C:\Program Files\e frontier\Anime Studio Pro\Library\User Movies stuff and can't figure out how they produced the edge shimmer - it has to be a script but I can't figure out what is it?

Any ideas how it was done? It looks useful.

Rhoel
Genete

Post by Genete »

Sorry Rhoel maybe my limited English but I don't see any edge shimmer in that animation you mention. Can you specify where and in which frames do you see it?
All the effects I see in the animation are done without any script.

-G
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

The only thing I see is the noisy outline around the character. Is that what you're talking about?
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Expand the "vent" layer and expand the "Vent (skeleton)" bone layer. Double click on one of the layers and click on the "Vectors" tab.

Noisy outlines.

-vern
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

heyvern wrote:Expand the "vent" layer and expand the "Vent (skeleton)" bone layer. Double click on one of the layers and click on the "Vectors" tab.

Noisy outlines.

-vern
Thank you kindly gents - this is the Vector tab was looking for - I couldn't find where it was - I was mistakenly looking in the Group layer and the bones layer. I knew it was script based and not on the keys - I had forgotten where it was

Now I can go play.

Thanks

Rhoel