Can an empty Library Folder be removed?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Peteroid

Can an empty Library Folder be removed?

Post by Peteroid »

... and as a side note, can a Library Folder be renamed if one mis-spells something like a fool when creating it...? :)
ErikAtMapache

Post by ErikAtMapache »

It's read at load time. (In windows), go into C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Anime Studio Pro 6\Library (or C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Anime Studio Debut 6\Library\Library) and just rename the directory. Then restart Anime Studio.

Erik
Peteroid

Post by Peteroid »

ErikAtMapache wrote:It's read at load time. (In windows), go into C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Anime Studio Pro 6\Library (or C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Anime Studio Debut 6\Library\Library) and just rename the directory. Then restart Anime Studio.

Erik
Thanks!

Yeah, I finally realized I can completely manipulate the Library by manipulating the file structure of the Library folder (in Documents). And one can even backup the Library by copying the Library folder to another location (or any portion of, for that matter).

This is providing of course that I'm careful, such as keeping the 'cats with the cats, and the dogs with the dogs' (e.g., I don't change category folder file names, don't put images in the Character folder, etc.).

[==Peter==]