how import video to AS and don't get a broken icon

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cocoOS

NOT AGAINNN!!!

Post by cocoOS »

Now I've the problem again...some videos works and other doesn't...this doesn't show the broken icon but I get a empty box and for a moment this become in a yellow box...I've tried change the size, move, but I can't fix it...I think than it can be a bug

this is other file..more shorter...where the problem happen..I've tried other formats too but doesn't work

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15864219/TS.mp4

and this is an imagen from my desktop

I think I can't finish this work..many problems has happened :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

I couldn't get it to show either. I ran it through my video converter software, converting it to QUICKTIME and then it worked.
Bob G

Animation Video File Size

Post by Bob G »

Thanks to some excellent help from Jonbo on image importing, I've been able to complete my first animation video but I was pretty surprised by how large the file was. This is my first experience with creating and managing animation video files and I'd like a sanity check on what size to expect. QUESTION: Is the file size of about 700MB+ reasonable for the animation video describe below....I hope this description is sufficent.

1. Video type: AVI
2. Video duration: About 18 seconds
3. Animation: 1 Static Character made up of 1 bone layer and 4 image layers but not animated. 1 Dyamic charater structurally the same as the first but animated and following a follow path for all of the 18 seconds.
4. 3 image layers made visible on and off to create a blinking effect.
5. Audio: About 6 seconds of audio on one track.
NOTE: When I saved as an AVI file, I selected "interlaced" vs. "non-interlaced".

All help appreicated.
Bob G.