Which software can be used with anime studio

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

aji

Which software can be used with anime studio

Post by aji »

Which software can be used with anime studio for frame by frame animation
I think we can create upto 90% animation in anime studio with its power ful features. Then 10 % frame by frame animation can be done in another software.
The doubt is that which is better( affordable) software for frame by frame animation. Can we mimic the stroke and fill of anime studio in another software..?
I think the doubt is clear to you...

the doubt are this

1.Which software can be used for frame by frame animation along with Anime studio
2.Can we seamlessly mimic stroke and fill of anime studio in another software..?

How can we do this?

please reply

aji
slowtiger

Re: Which software can be used with anime studio

Post by slowtiger »

I use TVPaint. A single standard license is 495 € — for this you'll get a geat frame-by-frame animation software, plus paint program, plus SFX.

I've mixed TVP and AS for several years now, and nobody can spot which parts were done in which software.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
rochafleming

Post by rochafleming »

An open source 2d physics package would be good. Some of the demos probably have the basic structure of animating a stick figure already.
Patents allow the owner or person who owns a license to generate revenue from it. see this
Joofville

Post by Joofville »

If you're looking for great entry level frame by frame animation software without breaking the bank, try Toon Boom Studio. I've been using it for a while coming from Anime Studio and I enjoy using them both. I just wrote a short tutorial on the basics of frame by frame with Toon Boom Studio, check out my site. To get a trial version of Toon Boom Studio, check out www.toonboom.com.

Cheers! :D
Bossco

Post by Bossco »

You could use Plastic Animation Paper, which is free.
http://plasticanimationpaper.dk/

There are some online tutorials on its site to get you started too. http://plasticanimationpaper.dk/tuts/Tutorials.html