PLEASE HELP layer 0 issue

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

simondraws

PLEASE HELP layer 0 issue

Post by simondraws »

Hello. I have been using AS for about a year now and I'm working on a project that gave me a first-time issue. So now any time I try to transform my layer on layer 0 it adds a keyframe and animates the movement or transformation. I always have used layer 0 in the past as my workspace for making changes that are not to be animated. It is no longer allowing that for this file. It just adds to the animation when I transform/rotate the layer with the layer tools on layer 0. I would GREATLYYYYY appreciate any help as this is causing me a world of grief! Thanks in advance. :?:
João Miguel Real

Re: PLEASE HELP layer 0 issue

Post by João Miguel Real »

I simon,

probably you displaced the layer origin in the Sequencer tablet in the Timeline which changes the capabilities of Frame 0. Try opening the Sequencer window in the timeline and relocate de layer origin in Frame 0. Heres a Frame to show

Hope it helps
simondraws

Post by simondraws »

Thank you SOOO MUCH JMR. You saved me. that was exactly the problem. I never ran into that issue. You're a God send thanks bro
João Miguel Real

Post by João Miguel Real »

simondraws wrote:Thank you SOOO MUCH JMR. You saved me. that was exactly the problem. I never ran into that issue. You're a God send thanks bro

Good i could help Simon. Good luck