vector dissapear!

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

manzanimator

vector dissapear!

Post by manzanimator »

Hey, i have an issue. Well i am doing an animation. now i create a vector. ( rock for example). i draw my rock all seems ok. it apears there. now i am trying to insert my vector in a new bone layer that i create, and when i do my rock instantly dissapear. i use AS pro for some month and this never happened to me. don't know where is the probleme. how can i fix this?
willf

Re: vector dissapear!

Post by willf »

The rock's position on the vector layer might just be jumping around out of view of your workspace. Try zooming out a ways and see if it isn't off to the side somewhere.

Alternately, you could make the bone layer first, and make a new vector layer nestled inside it. Then create your rock in the vector layer, and now you won't have to put it in a bone layer afterwards. So you avoid whatever is causing it.
manzanimator

Re: vector dissapear!

Post by manzanimator »

willf wrote:The rock's position on the vector layer might just be jumping around out of view of your workspace. Try zooming out a ways and see if it isn't off to the side somewhere.

Alternately, you could make the bone layer first, and make a new vector layer nestled inside it. Then create your rock in the vector layer, and now you won't have to put it in a bone layer afterwards. So you avoid whatever is causing it.
thank you! Yes that was the issue. My vector was like 10 000 kms away from the screen! thank you :)