Problemo

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Xork

Problemo

Post by Xork »

Hi Moho users. I am so high on this app.
Sorry to bother the community with this, but, ...
I cannot for my life figure out why when I push play in the timeline, my animation skips to the last frame, (388).
Also there is a problemo with my animation not playing when I scrub through the time line. What a bummer.
Here is the moho file. Also I can't seem to get a direct workable link to my file into my post? Thnx in advance.
I don't know why my files are incomplete. The image files are missing, please try this .mp4 perhaps you can get an idea.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0d2e12xv ... CLAW_4.mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z0uoxwy55 ... .moho/file
synthsin75

Re: Problemo

Post by synthsin75 »

It looks like you hit Alt+left-click (which sets animation start frame) and Alt+right-click (which sets animation end frame) on the same frame. YOu can also set this from the project settings. So hitting play jumps to the only playable frame.

The animation shows while scrubbing the timeline here.

Only certain file hosts allow for direct links (hotlinks), and videos need to be uploaded to a video streamer, like YouTube, if you want to embed them in a post.
And Moho files do not include external resources, like images and audio. You can use File>Gather Media to save the file to a folder that includes all external resources. Then you can compress that folder into a .zip file and upload that, if you want to share the entire thing. The images often are not necessary to troubleshoot a file, so people often don't share those, especially with proprietary work.
Xork

Re: Problemo

Post by Xork »

Thnx Synthsin 75,
My copyright is filed with US copyright office, so no worries. BTW, I wonder if a YouTube licence, which includes copyright extends beyond Youtube itself?