Boob/Squishy Bone Dynamics?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheMinahBird

Boob/Squishy Bone Dynamics?

Post by TheMinahBird »

I was playing around with the dynamic bones settings in Moho and just thought/realized something?

The settings are only vertical/or side to side/shaking? Like they don’t apply to squash and stretch? And if they do how’d you get that to work? The dynamic bones are good for adding that extra dangle on hair animations but what about squishy things? Like boobs?

Lol it would be awesome if there was a way to add that setting to boobs. :lol: I have one character where I did a scene of her walking, it was with smart bones for her boobs and while it looked good, I just wish I could move them up and down and have Moho do the final ease out animation like it does for hair. :)

Moho sort of does it with the bounce and elastic keyframes whichare interesting, I’ve tried to make “squashy” dynamics with assigning a circle’s points to bones and moving it (with the dynamics on) but it was a hot mess. Perhaps I’m being unreasonable but it’s always fun to expiriment with Moho!
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
synthsin75

Re: Boob/Squishy Bone Dynamics?

Post by synthsin75 »

An angle control bone and independent angle bone to basically convert dynamic bone rotation to translation:
http://www.filedropper.com/softbodydynamics
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

This looks so cool, like a water droplet. :!:
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Here's how you would do it using squash and stretch scaling:
http://www.filedropper.com/softbodysquashstretch

Just make the smart bone, that controls the scaling, a dynamic bone.
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

Thanks for being so helpful!