Style animation imposible to delete. Help

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Daxel

Style animation imposible to delete. Help

Post by Daxel »

Hi! this is my first new topic, so hello to everyone! I'm Spanish so sorry if my english isn't very good.
I was learning about the styles and changed the style of a shape. I didn't see I wasn't on frame 0 and then I realized that my change just made an animation changing the style. So far so reasonable. But when I try to undo this (without Ctrl Z, I just want to learn not to do anything in particular) I can't find the way to do it. There are not keyframes to delete. I select the correct layer (and the only one) but the channels view is empty. I even try the Animation - Clean animation - from layer/document but the animation changing the style is still working. What am I missing?
synthsin75

Re: Style animation imposible to delete. Help

Post by synthsin75 »

Select the shape and delete the fill/stroke keyframes in the timeline.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

synthsin75 wrote:Select the shape and delete the fill/stroke keyframes in the timeline.
Thank you for that fast answer! It wasn't exactly that but close, and that information made me see what was happening. In case someone is looking for this in the future:
Like Wes made me understand, you can see the keyframes only when you have the animated thing selected, and I was selecting the layer but that wasn't animated so I didn't see the keyframes. I tried selecting the shape but that wasn't animated either! The thing that was actually animated was the Style! When that came to my mind I selected: Styles - and picked mine and there were my keyframes! So yep, you can animate Styles. Pretty awesome software.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

You didn't say you had created a custom style, but glad you figured it out.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

synthsin75 wrote:You didn't say you had created a custom style, but glad you figured it out.
You're right I didn't know how to name things haha I have much to learn.