Graphic tablet doesn't work correctly with freehand tool

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Bolvanchik

Graphic tablet doesn't work correctly with freehand tool

Post by Bolvanchik »

Hi!
I have a little problem with my Huion tablet: when i'm using it in "freehand" mode, the tool starts to work like i'm holding the Ctrl key - it deletes the edges of lines. I still can use mouse and it will draw properly. But when i'm touching the pen, brush circle dissapears. This problem doesn't concern to "add point" tool - it works without reversing points until i really press the Ctrl key. I tried to disable all buttons on tablet, but it didn't help. The only way to draw with tablet now is to press Windows key, that makes Moho window inactive and to paint a line. But when line is finished, Moho returns Ctrl key mode.
Not sure if this is an issue. Maybe someone had the same problem?
Sorry for my English :roll:
PillarAngel

Re: Graphic tablet doesn't work correctly with freehand tool

Post by PillarAngel »

Sorry this is unhelpful, but just mentioning I'm having the same issue with my Gaomon Tablet. I'm using Moho 12. Did you end up finding a fix for this?
Bolvanchik

Post by Bolvanchik »

Yes, i just made clone script for Freehand Tool and deleted code, that allowed to use it as eraser with Ctrl key :D

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 2136879301

Install it in "Moho\Moho Pro\scripts\tool" and you will see new black freehand icon in tools after Moho reload.
Sorry for my English :roll:
PillarAngel

Post by PillarAngel »

Hey thanks a bunch for making this script! :D

If it isn't too much trouble, think you could also fix it for the lm_bitmap_drawing script in Moho 13? I tried looking into it myself, but I can't figure out what I need to delete/change.

Not sure if you have the latest edition so I uploaded the file for you. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=014 ... 9646403755
PillarAngel

Post by PillarAngel »

Nevermind! Fixed both issues by setting a shortcut key on the tablet to "switch brush" and it works without any scripts! Give it a shot! :D