Help with Papagayo

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

ngh903

Help with Papagayo

Post by ngh903 »

The tutorials on Papagayo aren't working. Could someone help me with understanding Papagayo? Thanks!
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

You're talking about the tutorials included with AS? I'm not sure why they wouldn't work.

PG is pretty straightforward -- you load in an audio file of the right format (.WAV nearly always works) and then type in the text for one or more characters. Then you press the button for language and it puts the appropriate phonemes on the timeline.

All of that is a no-brainer. The hardest part is then dragging out the phonemes so they match the audio -- this is tedious but not difficult. Then you export the voice(s) one at a time and within AS you load up the .DAT files in your switch layer (which contains layers for each of the 10 phonemes, named accordingly and definitely case sensitive) by double clicking on that layer and choosing switch and then "Source data".

But if you are having specific problems you'll have to explain your workflow and where you are getting stuck.
ngh903

Thanks

Post by ngh903 »

Thanks!
kennedyusa

Post by kennedyusa »

Great work .. really informative .. and thanks a lot for sharing

calcul credit immobilier courtier taux simulation de france pretUne simulation credit immobiler de France a faire un pret.calcul credit immobilier courtier taux simulation de france pret
hunzedog

Post by hunzedog »

WHEN I TRY TO DRAG OUT MY PHENOMES THEY DISSAPEAR.......WHATS GOING ON I WONDER