MAC 10.6.2 and the elusive Mouths .jpg files

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

jeff740x

MAC 10.6.2 and the elusive Mouths .jpg files

Post by jeff740x »

After reading other entries and some experimentation, I located and displayed the mouths folder.

- From reading this board, I assume the mouths folder will contain a subfolder for each "mouth" displayed in the drop down. That is a folder - Mouth 1, Mouth 2 and Gary C Martin.

- From this board, I also assume each of these three folders contain 10 image files, AI.jpg. O.jpg, E.jpg and so on.

- If I were to create a subfolder named Mouth 99 and that folder contained 10 properly named jpgs, then Mouth 99 would appear in the Papagayo drop-down list.

- While I did find the Mouths folder, it did not contain the sub-folders I assumed would be there. Here is what is listed when I open the folder on the MAC Administration account:
1. MouthView.py
2. MouthView.pyc
3, papagayo.icns
4. papagayo.py
5. phonemes.oy
6. phonemes.pyc
7. PronunciationDialog.py
8. PronunciationDialog.pyc

Any thoughts from anyone how to display the three existing mouth folders?
jeff740x
Anime Studio Pro 7 Build 20100604p
MAC OS X 10.6.2
jeff740x

3 Mouths folders revealed - and the 10 images in each....

Post by jeff740x »

I can now display the three default mouth folders - and each has the 10 expected jps.
- I think I achieved this by control-clicking the Mouths folder (after I expanded it).
- Now they are displayed all the time - so I can't go back and recreate exactly what combination of clicks did the trick.
- It's related to control-click => Show Package Contents for first the Papagayo Icon and next the Mouths folder. If I knew the exact sequence, I would record it here.
jeff740x
Anime Studio Pro 7 Build 20100604p
MAC OS X 10.6.2