Importing..

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

ACER

Importing..

Post by ACER »

How do I import my Papagayo files into Anime Studio?
Touched

Post by Touched »

Double-click on the switch layer containing your mouths, and on the Switch tab click on "source data". Select your data file there.
fery_Y

Post by fery_Y »

OK !!
MAKE one switch layer for sound
MAKE one switch layer for papayago.data ( in source data source !!)
After import i see a lot keyframe and sound in time line BUT i cant see my mouth in render or my page >>>>???
plz tell me whats my problem ?

mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Ahem -- your switch layer for the data needs to contain all your mouths and your switch layer doesn't.

That switch layer also needs all the mouths named properly (and it's case sensitive) so make sure you do that as well.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You don't need 2 switch layers. Just one switch layer. That switch layer holds all the mouth shapes. You create those FIRST YOURSELF or import the mouth file that is in the Papagayo tutorial or help files.

Papagayo does not create "mouths" or vector layers or switch layers. The dat file has nothing in it but a list of key frames and the NAMES of layers that should already exist in your switch layer . The dat files from papagayo won't create mouth shape layers for you. You have to create all those layers yourself. And as mkelley said those layers must be named to match the papagayo phonemes or mouth layer names.

-vern