Looking for anime animators (paid)

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Anime_Productions

Looking for anime animators (paid)

Post by Anime_Productions »

I am looking for a talented animator who can do Japanese anime style animations. Please don't apply unless you have examples of anime or credits showing proof that you can do anime style animations or art.

The short is a low budget film that pays 200 per minute of animation
and allows 1.5 month of time time to animate each minute of film
(preproduction included).

I will be submitting the shorts to film festivals and taking care of all the sound also. The animator will be credited as well (of course) and all the festivals the film will be entered in are certified by IMDb.com so your name and credit for the short will appear on there.

I have no preference on 2D or 3D but probably 2D or flash would be best considering the budget.

To be clear, 200 dollar per minute fee covers any preproduction (storyboards, ect) work the animator feels is necessary.

The first short will be a 6 minute sci-fi film. So it will be a 1200 USD payment in total and should take 9 months to do.

The jobs are for a skilled, upcoming animator or a talented artist looking for something to do in their spare time to get there name out
there, for fun and/or possibly win awards at a film festival....rather than someone looking to make BIG money.

Please let me know if you are interested in the job and can work with the wages/time allowed.

Please email me if interested as I won't be checking this thread very much:

animeproductions@gmail.com