wanting to start animation fan team for paranormal romance [

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kenton18

wanting to start animation fan team for paranormal romance [

Post by kenton18 »

hello i wanna start a paranormal romance animation fan team that makes movies from pnr books such as christine feehans carpathian novels and sherillyn kenyons dark hunter series

what i need

1. animators for the actual animating of the movie

2. writer to write the scripts

3. some1 to teach me and do character bone rigging

4. a background artist prolly 2

5. a charecter designer

6. every1 has to have good creativity and be able to work with ppl

7. every hast to have skype that can use a mic to communicate.

8.every must be able to work atleast 6 hours on saterday when we will get to gether btw this day is not set in stone but 6 hours a week is the minimum

contact me on skype at kenton18 that is my id on skype

ty all and have a nice day

sincerly

kenton rainwater
kenton18

Re: wanting to start animation fan team for paranormal roman

Post by kenton18 »

btw this is non paid
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

:shock:
This is the most rediculous post I've ever seen (especially after the replies you got in the other forum) - what exactly are YOU bringing to the table??
When I read it before it made me laugh, but actually now it's making my blood boil.

:evil:
Imago

Post by Imago »

Oh, boy! :shock:
He (or she...) wants "some1" to work 6 hours for free on the week-end!
So Hardcore! :twisted:

I never ever dared to dream to ask something like it! :|
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Oh no! not another one.
Last time I got kicked out of a group because I was forcing the issue that everyone had to start helping with the animation. Some how they had a strange idea that 2 or three animators could do a half hour of high quality in 3 months.

I kept telling that if 12 people worked on it that weren't animators but copied the assets that were already drawn, (spoof of a TV show) and some did the Papagayo work, maybe it was doable.

Dale
chucky

Post by chucky »

I need a team of people to feed me grapes and conquer countries for me.

You will need to be prepared to kill and die for me , some of your duties may be of a 'sexual' nature.

Btw this is unpaid.
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

The original deal sounds totally reasonable.

But if Chucky will let us rape & pillage on the side while we're getting screwed, I may have to consider his offer first.
Adam
chucky

Post by chucky »

Sorry drumlug , I'm afraid the 'sexual' duties are all of the servile variety. :P

It'll be hard yakka but it's great for your portfolio. :wink: :D
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

Hmmm... Well that seems totally reasonable too. I'm only gonna have time for one project though, busy week and all.

Let me think, Conquer the world and hand feed Chucky grapes with all the added benefits..... Or work for free on nights and weekends under the direction of someone who apparently doesn't have a grasp on production :?

I'm sorry guys. I'm gonna have to flip a coin on this one, but since I'm already grossly underpaid in the real world it may take me a bit to find a coin around here.... Be back asap
Adam
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Is it me, or do other groups get a stream of 'Please give me 1000thans of hours of your time, for free'?

Do writers, painters or musicians get ask to give away their time?

Or is it that one can see so much animation that they think that, hey it got to be easy, but I'm too lazy to learn how, so I can get an animator to do the work for me, after all, 30 minutes of quality should be done in a week, because that when i see the next episode of my favorite animation. AKA Lots of Clueless people out there.
I need a team of people to feed me grapes and conquer countries for me.

You will need to be prepared to kill and die for me , some of your duties may be of a 'sexual' nature.

Btw this is unpaid.
I will leave right away, Kingston to OZ with a left turn at Albuquerque.
I'm sorry guys. I'm gonna have to flip a coin on this one, but since I'm already grossly underpaid in the real world it may take me a bit to find a coin around here.... Be back asap

I'm not underpaid, I make a very good living. AND MY DAY JOB IS NOT ANIMATION.

Dale
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

dueyftw wrote:Do writers, painters or musicians get ask to give away their time?
Oh yeah. Bands get that same attitude from club and bar owners constantly. But it's particularly hilarious when someone needs to hire a band for private functions. It usually goes something like this ...

:D Hello.
:) I'd like to hire your band to play at Such & Such function this Saturday. We'll need you to supply the P.A. and Lights and you have to load in by 5 PM so you won't interrupt the dinner. We'd like for you to start playing music at 8 PM until 1 AM. How much do you charge?
:D Sounds Great. We can do all of that for $800.
:shock: $800
:D Yes $800
:x Don't you think $800 is a little outrageous !? Hell, my plumber doesn't even charge that much.
:D Well, why don't you call your plumber and ask him how much it would cost for him to bring 3 more of his plumber buddies in to work 9 hours on a Saturday night... then take whatever they would charge and we'll do it for half.
Adam
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Oh yeah. Bands get that same attitude from club and bar owners constantly
Your right, years ago a guy could make a living playing, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Practice twice a week, know how to read a fake sheet and your were set. Now everyone is so cheap that a guy with a computer and a PA makes two bills for your 800.

Dale
FeeblyWeebly

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

chucky wrote:I need a team of people to feed me grapes and conquer countries for me.

Btw this is unpaid.
AHAHAHAHHA! I like yours better than the other guys. Id prefer to die for you than work for him.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Thanks FeeblyWeebly,
I'll make sure you go straight to the front :D
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Chuck your experiment on the topic of diminishing returns is perverse, but weighing the two projects as options I have cleared the lounge and started carving a viking longboat to join your horde. I am carving it from my dignity.