Episodic Series Looking for Fun People!

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheMinahBird

Episodic Series Looking for Fun People!

Post by TheMinahBird »

Hey! Please keep in mind that I'm 15 years old and very mature for my age, sorry if I'm being a bit boastful.

What I'm really making a post about today is a cartoon I'm working on. It's going to be a series but my ego and connection to the cartoon has gotten in the way of production. You see it would be a lot faster if I had a crew that can work on it with me.

Instead of me working countless hours all by myself. I wish I was older with no school work to get in the way of this or had a way to balance my schedule unfortunately this isn't the case at all.

If you are interested in working on an episodic series .. (for no pay) then please come by! All help is gladly appreciated! I promise you'll enjoy yourself and the characters.

backstory (and voice casting): http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread ... ales-males

For more information contact me:

yasexstreme@gmail.com

http://the-wasted-youth.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wast ... 633?ref=hl

*** please be of some experience with smooth , "professional" animation.***

Here's what I have so far on this project of mine:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout ... uw8d8GWwSY
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
slowtiger

Re: Episodic Series Looking for Fun People!

Post by slowtiger »

I like that you're honest about your project.

Have you thought of making this a school project? Don't you have friends who would be interested in doing this? I recommend to aim for just one well-done short film instad of a whole series, it's less frustrating. Present your idea to a teacher, they might want to help you.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

Well that wasn't the idea but thanks for your suggestion.

No, I had this in my head for a really long time and I really wanted to do something with my characters since I've been developing them for a long time as well. You probably don't understand but I really want this.
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

And plus I really REALLY need people who can actually draw. I'm really serious about this because I'm going to make model sheets.

No offense to the people at my school but I need people who can draw as well or even better than me.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Ha, Ha Ha, No matter how good you are, you will always need someone who can draw better than you. Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, but at myself. How I wish I could draw better, and I take classes and go to websites that teach drawing and never seem to get better.

If you can really draw well, then find other friends to help. Not with the drawing, but the animation. With Anime Studio or any other program animation is more than just drawing.

See if you can't get help with all the non drawing aspects of making animation.

Dale
TheMinahBird

Post by TheMinahBird »

Well I already have voice actors and a musician.
So I literally need animators. Like people that draw and understand the dynamics of characters moving and such.
But thank you.

I think I'll close this thread in a while if I don't get anyone willing, the suggestions and ideas are great and all but it really wasn't what I was looking for.