Looking for freelance animator to do cutout or bone animatio

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

RobertThurman123

Looking for freelance animator to do cutout or bone animatio

Post by RobertThurman123 »

Hi I am looking for someone to do a 1 min animation I'm looking for the cheapest approach, it will be a scene of kids playing with exotic animals on a earth that's just been through a nuclear war and there's objects embedded in the dirt like a clock and a car and forest growing around them, and he kids and animals playing together cheerfully.

I'll provide the storyboard, script, sound effects, dialogue, and a reference for what the kids and animals look like.
Please can you help.
I'm looking for the cheapest type of animation not traditional, maybe cutout or bone animation, style would be anime with cartoony animals The animation is for my documentary I'm making on human suffering which is non commercial.

Please quote a basic price to me or email me at robthurmangeek@gmail.com where we can discuss what you need to do such a project.

Sorry I'm new at this,
Thanks for listening
steveryan2

Re: Looking for freelance animator to do cutout or bone anim

Post by steveryan2 »

Hi Robert

I noticed no one has replied to your request. I imagine most people are hobbyists and have full time jobs. Others are full time animators. In any case I'm guessing most have a full schedule and like to use their off time to work on their own projects.

You have done a lot of the leg work already with the storyboards, audio and so on. If you are unable to find someone to take on your project you may want to find help with it piecemeal. It is a rare and talented person that can do it all well anyway. For example, find one person to do the character design, another to rig your characters, another to do backgrounds and another to animate it. For me, the animation is the the fun part!

I can't take on a full project but I can take a look at what you have and help in some way.