Just Wondering...

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

baphomet

Just Wondering...

Post by baphomet »

I am working on this animated cartoon series for over a year now, and I have learned so many new things and techniques, especially in creating backgrounds / real 3D environments and a way of bringing all these techniques together. Here is a link to a topic here at Lostmarble in which there is more information on my project:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26443

I was wondering if there are any animators here that are open to teaming up in this project or doing some freelance rigging and drawing of characters based on the characters and style of this cartoon series. I know it's a Dutch cartoon series, but still, the television market is pretty much one of the most modern and leading ones in the world. I have some links and contacts that already showed interest in this cartoon project, and also some advertisers that want to use the cartoon to promote their products and services.

If any one is interested, let me know. And if noby likes to team up and become part of this project, I would still like to know if people would like to do some freelance rigging and drawing of characters, and in that case I would like to know what you people here would charge for rigging / drawing.

I just wanna have an overall look on the situation and opportunities that we could possibly share. I mean I am not that good in the rigging part, and more into making the environment for example, but others are good at rigging and drawing, so why not combine forces? :)
Check out my Twitter for work from now and the past: -> http://www.twitter.com/sceafa78
EHEBrandon

Re: Just Wondering...

Post by EHEBrandon »

I will be interested. :) Personal message me
baphomet

Re: Just Wondering...

Post by baphomet »

Okay, I'll drop you a PM!
Check out my Twitter for work from now and the past: -> http://www.twitter.com/sceafa78