Potential commission work, Anime style intro and Breaks

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

argol228

Potential commission work, Anime style intro and Breaks

Post by argol228 »

I have recently started streaming and I figured it would be fun to have an anime style opening using my Mascot and original characters for when I start my stream.
I figure about 1:30 to 2min long. I have no idea the kind of cost that would be however so I look forward to estimates from those experienced.
This is kind of the style I seek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbunsL3oUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ti5pnobcb8
almost any Shonen jump intro is a good example. Show off the core cast standing around looking stoic, usually in the wind, throw in a brief action scene or 2. the minor characters probably getting a whole 2 sec jump cuts for each of their shots. I mean I might come up with ideas to subvert that, especially cutting out the constant wind which would likely save time and effort XD

If the intro winds up being out of my comfort zone, I also seek little cut in animations, a few seconds long that I could play when switching to my break screen and switching back to the game.
synthsin75

Re: Potential commission work, Anime style intro and Breaks

Post by synthsin75 »

Wind is not a big effort, but action scenes, each additional character, and total run time are the biggest factors in cost. Plus whether any artwork/music/backgrounds are provided by you or must be original.
argol228

Post by argol228 »

Ahh, well yeah Artwork would not be provided
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I'd estimate it in the neighborhood of $3,000-$5,000 USD for the intro you describe.