Looking for Anime Studio Members!

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JuliusNova

Looking for Anime Studio Members!

Post by JuliusNova »

Hello, I am known amongst the internet public as "JuliusNova" (An alias I use as a reference to my project) I am Devan Surrarrer, lead director of The Julius Nova Project, and JN Studio, named after such. We're looking for everyone and anyone! Want to contribute? Just hit me up, we'll figure something out. We are working on an anime, after that, a sequel for it, a mini-series, and another unrelated series, and even a game. As far as pay is concerned, it will work as follows: No one gets anything during production, but once a project is launched, ANY revenue it gets is split among all members, for as long as that project exists (the rest of time). I cannot post any details about the actual show here for obvious reasons, but I can show you guys some concept art. The most I can say on here is that if you like action and steampunk, our first project is going to be right down your alley. If you like the whole midieval fantasy idea, our 2nd project may also be of interest. You can find me as Devan Surrarrer on facebook (prefered method), at PatadudesEmail@gmail.com (link sends e-mail) (most active email) or JuliusNovaArt@gmail.com (link sends e-mail) (least active email).

[Character Designs by Me]

[Character Art by Ysabelle Cruto]

jahnocli

Re: Looking for Anime Studio Members!

Post by jahnocli »

Nice designs.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?