Looking for someone to build some character rigs.

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Daners

Looking for someone to build some character rigs.

Post by Daners »

I am an amateur animator (derpanimation.com) and I often just make very crude characters (I like the style), but I enjoy spending more of my time writing and animating. What I am looking for is someone to create a few basic rigs that I can modify to create my own characters for my sketches. Maybe one woman and one man which I can modify the weight and clothing...skin color etc. to create new characters with ease. The rigs would have the ability to be used in different views (Front facing, 3/4, side, and back) *just a rig in different views in a switch layer*. I would be able to draw a simple outline of what I am looking for. But basically what I am trying to acheive is to just have a couple functioning rigs that I could go in, use the style pallet, change skin color and clothing...modify facial features and weight by draging points around and drawing on their clothing and faces etc. I have spent countless hours trying to build a rig that I can do this with an often make little mistakes which just cost me even more time trying to fix them until I get so frustrated I abandon them completely. I would rather just pay for pre-made rigs which I can modify in a small amount of time so I can get on with my animation and other work with my skits. If this sounds like something you would be interested in or if you have some simple rigs already made that you would like to sell, please contact me with pricing information and I will get back to you thank you.
Syncs

Re: Looking for someone to build some character rigs.

Post by Syncs »

I charge £20 an hour, i could easily do this however it could take a few hours to create the characters from scratch. lets say roughly 2-3 hours a basic rig.
if interesred messgae me
koko2016

Re: Looking for someone to build some character rigs.

Post by koko2016 »

Hello , I am also interested in this and looking somebody able to rig me a character I have. It's a woman .. please contact me with a private mesage or leave me here your contact to get in touch with you, cheers!