We are seeking an artist to animate 3 short promotional trailers (2D, not 3D) of an upcoming released sci-fi fantasy eBook, available for online download (Kindle, Google etc).
The link below is one of the three animatics for the trailers. Please check first to understand what you will do, before contacting us. (Link only playable in IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
Trailer 1 link
The artist is REQUIRED to adopt the following:
- The trailer is colored with at least flat-shading (e.g. anime). But a more complicated style (e.g. gradation, semi-realistic etc.) is preferred.
- Able to draw the smallest numbers of keyframe to achieve the ideas. However, storyboarding style (i.e. still picture animation) is not accepted.
- Able to do a smooth cam movement (e.g. shake, tilt, pan, lens blur etc.) and good drawing perspectives.
- Able to show the ability to create a visually pleased, and visually impact images on drawing, coloring and camera works. (High selection chance)
- Open-minded on drawing "anti-norms" animation (e.g. female violence, erotica, anti-feminism etc.)
- MUST follow a provided STYLE GUIDE (for important visual details)
- Keep the work confidential until the trailers are released.
- Trailer format: 1920x1080, 24 fps rendered (not keyframe rate).
- The trailer duration (i.e. the portions you animate) as follows: Trailer 1 (17~20s), Trailer 2 (17~20s), Trailer 3 (28~32s).
- The trailer main focus is on characters & actions. Only simple background is needed unless, in some shots, specific buildings or environment are indicated in the animatics.
- The tentative deadline of this project is end Sept to mid Oct 2016.
- Budget <= 800~1000 USD for all 3 trailers.
- Payment via Paypal, divided into 3-4 milestones.
Tips: We won't read long CV, and won't search to see an artwork among your huge numbers of works. Showing good sci-fi animation (including pretty boy & girl characters) will be an advantage.
Thank you, buddies.
Author of Sci-fi Series: New Era Humans
(On Behalf of Acelines Production)