What if I want to be a part-time animator?

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

IreneMartinez

Re: What if I want to be a part-time animator?

Post by IreneMartinez »

Jkoseattle wrote:Thanks. Respecting deadlines and all the professionalism that goes with it is second nature, that's not really an issue for me. So is most animation work done by freelancers dealing directly with clients? If the work would usually come as a result of my figuratively pounding the pavement, I know myself well enough to know it won't happen. Are there established companies who have a bench of freelance consultants they call on when work comes in?
Hi, I´m also looking for a job as an animator. I have 4 years of expririence working as a freelancer but 2 months ago I was hired for so called "company" ProAnimation L.C. They contacted me in Facebook and offered a good pay for submitting to them my jobs. The only thing they asked it to check my complete portfolio. Of course, I agreed. They never contacted me back and after some time I found my jobs on their page on FB. It was on sale.

I really don´t want to came back to freelance projects. Please, could someone tell me where can I look for some permanent job? My email is irenemartinez2211@yahoo.com. Thank you!