Paypal you $10 for 20 min chat

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

specialoh

Paypal you $10 for 20 min chat

Post by specialoh »

hey i got like 60 characters made from layered photoshop files (head, eyes, body, legs, arms, hands, should)

im looking to give them more mobility or more capability without MAYBE totally re-rigging

i tried to hire people on here but i am not knowledgeable to express what i need right
or even know what to ask?

$10 for 20 min chat on skype or something by text for someone who can help guide me with what may work
someone with hands on anime studios experience (character design + rigging +experience in it in general)
dueyftw

Re: Paypal you $10 for 20 min chat

Post by dueyftw »

Contact me though Skype. My Skype account name is the same as here. I will try to help you for free.

Dale
specialoh

Post by specialoh »

oh wut ok i will add
specialoh

Post by specialoh »

if anybody else wants to talk about this more to understand or if u already have an idea of what can be done or can do it then just post here or pm!!

payment wise it would be per character and bcuz i have so many im looking for more of a "quick fix" then something u work hard on

if ur one of them animators who does the best job or nothing, you cant help me :P
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hi Specialoh.
How quick or hard it might be to rig 60 characters is largely up to how they have be prepared already.
I understand they are psd files ( raster) so the amount of layers they are on will determine their flexibility.
The more layers the better for the range of animation.

Of course the trade off is in the rigging.
There are a few big variables, but 60 characters is a lot, you may have bitten off more than you can chew.

You can talk to me on Skype too , I can't promise miracles.
I have done scenes with hundreds of characters , but these things have to be carefully planned to avoid time blowouts.
PM me for my skype deets.