Model job, Concept art included...(PAY[view edit])

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DSen

Model job, Concept art included...(PAY[view edit])

Post by DSen »

I dont really have a problem with animation, but no matter what i do, i cant seem to get my hand drawn art scanned and properly cut so it can be used as a model for animestudio, what im asking for is some great person out there willing to take MY concepts and splice them up for use in the program, though it would probably be better to just make a model from scratch based off my concepts.

Now i know this doesnt sound appealing, but im doing this for free, in an effort to boost morale to finish a project, which will also be free, ive worked hard on this for two years now, and not getting pay really hurts the development process. I just need a few characters, all of which are already drawn out, which isnt really that much to ask for, of course, if you stay in contact, then i may be able to get some cash to you from merch sales.

Again, these will be my hand drawn concepts, i have no wacom or tablet PC, and im actually (belive it or not) trying to use my money for such useless things as food, so the computer art is not good to me, Thank you, hope someone responds soon.

Edit:

OKAY, fine, 35 views and no replies, so ill just ask, how much would i have to pay to get my art fixed up with bones, just nothing insane, since im doing almost all the work
Patrick McClintock

Post by Patrick McClintock »

Let's see a post of some of your work.
P.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

DSen wrote:35 views and no replies...
What did you expect? Like Patrick McClintock says, let's see what you bring to the party. A lot of people on these forums are working on their own projects for free -- let's see why your project is more important...

J
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Two suggestions,

Again: Post you art work, even if you have to take pictures of it on a borrowed digital camera. If they are good, you will get someone faster to help you then just a text post. We all have other lives, projects and day jobs.

Say where you live. I live near Kingston NY. I could spare a few hours out helping you.

Dale
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

The other thing is that i'm finding out that there is no 'perfect rig' - there is no RIGHT or WRONG - the rig really depends on what you intend to do with it - you can over complicate a rig if you dont have a plan, which makes your life more difficult. This isn't 3D, and without a clear idea of what you want the character to do (i'm sure YOU have a clear idea, but whoever might help may not) it would be difficult for someone to help.

Also i dont think you've properly explained anything about the project. You say you have already spent two years on this working hard - so what do you have to show for it? in the same breath you say you just have a few characters already drawn out - is this 2 years work? If its not paid, then theres no deadline - i would take time to learn AS...

Now you mention that, if whoever helps you stays in contact, then you may be able to get some cash from merch sales... this statement worries me. As someone woule be helping you on your project for free, it should rightly be YOUR responsibility to stay in contact with them and make SURE that you give them something for their time should you start earning. Besides which - why would a free project suddenly start earning from Merch sales? do you have a business plan? if so, are you willing to agree a profit share with whoever helps?
im actually (belive it or not) trying to use my money for such useless things as food
Are we supposed to help you out of pitty? we all need to eat! why wouldnt we believe you are trying to use your money for such 'useless things as food'?
...pay to get my art fixed up with bones, just nothing insane, since im doing almost all the work
hmmm, well actually - hand drawn sketches can be done in minutes, but tracing them and rigging them properly in AS will take hours... so how did you work out that you are doing almost all of the work?

These are the reasons no-one has responded...